Back to Threads
Next New Reply

Hey guys! I'm the new admin!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know that I'm going to be helping out with the admin oriented stuff on the FG servers. I'm actually Archi's brother-in-law, and he ends up working really hard on the servers, so I offered to help out.

Take it easy on me since I don't actually play the game, and I won't be as lightning-fast as Archi. I'm a quick learner though and I'm sure we'll have a ton of fun together.

Thanks and see you in the game!

P.S. the community voted admin will also take place, Archi wanted me to be sure to specify that. There will be multiple admins, all holding each other accountable. 

Posted by Gorgayle! 7 months ago

Replies (11)

Formatting
All Comments

Archimodes 7 months ago

Welcome aboard!

More to come - when the baby comes you shouldn't even notice I'm a bit less active :) Reply

Ember 7 months ago

Congrats in advance archi! When is the baby due?

Archimodes 7 months ago

Any time now :) if he's not here by Friday we're inducing.

Been getting things ready and doing quite a bit in that area recently. The goal, though, is to have a team of admins so one admin never feels overwhelmed.

Viria 7 months ago

Huge congrats! hope everything goes well :)

Doogan 7 months ago

Welcome Gorgayle and congrats Archi. I'm a father of two and as much time as them babies take up they give back so much more.

Can't wait to see more events on the maps. Reply

Viria 7 months ago

Welcome! its really cool of you to help out. You never know, you might enjoy it and want to play :) Reply

Sarkasm 7 months ago

Meow Reply

Ripshank 7 months ago

Welcome Gorgayle!! Reply

alex 7 months ago

welcome good sir to the world of ark. cant wait to meet you since i need some admin coloring done hahah. Reply

koda 7 months ago

Hey welcome, you did a good first event! Reply

Ember 7 months ago

Welcome to the craziness, or crazy house. Whatever works :) Glad to have you! Reply