Replies (8)

Formatting
All Comments

Archimodes 5 months ago

Need traction / interest to give the go ahead on this. Reply

alex 5 months ago

i have no need for stackable wooden storage containers

Archimodes 5 months ago

The stackable wooden storage wasn't meant to be added. The awesome side effect of mods is that even something as simple as the Skins Mod results in people raging because they used the crafting station for storage. So, that said, I cannot simply remove it at this point.

alex 5 months ago

im not raging at all man lol. im just voicing my opinion. mainly upset at the ark gods for making the egg collector buggy. no worries, it doesnt impact my day to day. lets get ragnarok going, get a few of us to test it out see how it feels

Archimodes 5 months ago

Oh I know, I wasn't implying that you were raging. After disabling the skins mod (after getting hit up literally every day to remove it (a mod that never updated and never caused any problems for anyone)) I received a flood of angry help tickets because I removed the mod and the bench was used for storage.

That'd be cool, I'm totally up for checking Regnarok out.

Ember 5 months ago

Would be nice if the aviary mod this thread was started about was either checked out or commented on seeing how somehow another mod got brought up randomly and still not sure if you will even look at this one. And I think people were not happy about skins is yes including myself was using for some storage but there was no warning on the skins mod at all.

Samekniv 7 months ago

I know its so cool Reply

Ember 5 months ago

I see others mods being added that wasn't voted in etc. But this one I requested a month ago guess it got lost in the mix. Please consider or add this!! least give it a try! Reply