Back to Threads
Next New Reply

wyverns+ map on center... cant log in, repetitive dc's

Hey archi,

I can log in but i get DC'd about 3seconds later... same issue with a tribemate in the general vicinity, started a little over an hour ago...

I logged into a random official server to verify that it wasnt on my end and had no issues whatsoever. I also was on the server about 2 hours ago without issues.

Not sure whats going on, if its just the area i am in or if server needs a restart or what... i also noticed the people playing dropped from about 30+ to 14 over the course of my loggin attempts, not sure if any others are having the same issue or not...

Ill keep trying, thanks for reading.

Posted by Drinkinthepink 5 months ago

Replies (8)

Formatting
All Comments

Drinkinthepink 5 months ago

NVM, thankyou for the server restart... seemed to fix the problem. Reply

alex 5 months ago

i have been getting dcd and it not showing up in server option all week, usually last a couple hours of repeated dc. probably on my end but thought i would post

Archimodes 5 months ago

Interesting. Is this still happening today?

alex 5 months ago

between five and 6 20 it happened 5 times and various times

Archimodes 5 months ago

Do reboots seem to alleviate the issue for you as well?

alex 5 months ago

momentarily ya but not for long. i even have my settings on medium. it may be base location and having ark load evertime i enter or exit my base

Yea, when you rebooted last night it fixed all my login issues. None so far today.

is anyone else having this issue?
ive been trying to log on for 1-2 hrs, and its only on this server I'm having issues, I can log into any other server... Its not a mods issue, because I was on this server 2-3hrs ago Reply