Back to Threads
Next New Reply

Poll: Do you like polls?

Please vote on this very serious, very legit poll. Thank you.

P.S. Just testing the poll system. For those of you who'd like to include a poll (or more than one) in your posts, see the link to the left of your post. 

POLL: Do You Like Polls? (20 votes)
Posted by Archimodes 4 months ago

Replies (6)

Formatting
All Comments

Moose 4 months ago

Archi, are you actively adding features to this poll thing? white percentages on the blue bars just popped up, weren't here before :) Reply

Archimodes 4 months ago

Yeah, just got it ready for people to vote on the other thread and now I'm making minor tweaks to the UI and such :)

Moose 4 months ago

haha, i can literally see new features pop in as you add them :). Is this a custom website you are doing? Looks good

Archimodes 4 months ago

Yeah, totally custom framework. There's a ton on the backend that has to go on between this, SurvivalBot, and the server itself so it was easiest just to make something from scratch.

Thanks :D the appearance is very likely to change quite a bit since we're branching into other game.

Moose 4 months ago

Nice, good to hear. Is this along what you do as a job? I'm interested in this kind of stuff, I have way too many questions so I'll just leave you to your building xD

Archimodes 4 months ago

I used to be a web developer, now I oversee the web team and don't get to do a ton of development :D This kind of thing keeps me busy and happy. I love development hehe