Back to Threads
Next New Reply

Demo Bases killing People on spawn

So hello people of the FG servers as someone who plans to go to the SE and Center maps and has found out certain bases are blocking and killing on spawn, before people are even able to move thier characters i have decided to make a poll if we should remove said bases or to allow them and have them on all servers for fairnesses sake.

POLL: Demo Bases that are killing People on spawn (30 votes)
Posted by Bowac 3 months ago

Replies (7)

Formatting
All Comments

Archimodes 3 months ago

Should I take from this poll that we should enact a new rule against building on obelisks? There shouldn't be any grey area imo.

What about:

• No building turrets which will shoot anyone on an Obelisk's base
  • No boxing in Obelisks in any way
  • No building on the Obelisks or anything that touches Obelisks

Thoughts?

If we don't lay out clearly defined rules then it's not something we can enforce as admins. Reply

coopn8r 3 months ago

I mean, I guess it kind of depends on the scenario. Are these large main bases that people have put up or are they turret towers placed strategically on spawn points to be giant dicks?

Bowac 3 months ago

bases that are made with the soul purpose of murdering people that transfer.

Warrband 3 months ago

i feel like if they are purposely there to kill the spawn point then yeah but if its just someones actual base then thats a hard one you dont wanna take someones time and work from them yknow

Sako 3 months ago

Where are these bases you speak of? Because I haven't seen any of these personally.... Reply

Bowac 3 months ago

the ones that where doing it moved, which was nice.

Reisyn 3 months ago

Who, where, what? Reply