Back to Threads
Next New Reply

PvE Servers ?

Is it possible and interest to make PvE servers same as PvP servers ?

I love FG servers, they are awesome... but i dont like to get wiped over and over as a single player.

I whould for sure put alot of houers in them ;)

Posted by Gramps 3 months ago

Replies (10)

Formatting
All Comments

HappyFarmer 3 months ago

The problem with PvE is keeping a good population and they often become laggy as hell with huge amounts of tamed dino's and massive base's.

But I also play solo and would probably give a PvE server a try. Reply

Rhiamon 2 months ago

Sorry to renew an older post, but a flat pve or a pve/tribe warfare server would be awesome. I've tried quite a few times to play on your servers, but, being pvp I usually login and find that I've been killed and no base remains to spawn into. Would be great to have another server within FG for people that don't want/like or even just wants to take a break from pvp. =) Reply

Weez 3 months ago

I would definitely play on a clustered PvE server Reply

Gramps 3 months ago

Then it should be allowed, 2 tribes that want to go at it... go ahead, il stay on my ptre watching :P Reply

Gramps 3 months ago

I guess flat PvE... other servers are for those blood thirsty players ;) But as long as a single player are safe im up for anything.

Archimodes 3 months ago

Single players should be totally fine. IIRC, tribe warfare simply allows two tribes to consent to PvP and they are allowed to kill eachother only. I can't remember the details, like how long it lasts and such.

alex 3 months ago

if its pve why not try a new map since there actually supporting mod authors now. it wouldnt take too much risk i dont think, might make people eager to try, expecially if you actually have to declare an attack on someone and they have to be on Reply

HappyFarmer 3 months ago

I don't no if this would work but is it possible to add another say Island server to the cluster or make say the SE map PVE only as that seems to be the least pop map.

I like the idea of maybe the people who like to breed and build maybe being able to visit the cluster and vice versa.

I'm sure the people who like to breed and fish would love to trade stuff with the people who like to kill stuff on the cluster.

Archimodes 3 months ago

Would you want tribe warfare enabled or just flat PvE across the board? Reply

Gramps 3 months ago

Iv been looking for a good PvE server and some of them have a limit on tames... maybe works on base also Reply