Back to Threads
Next New Reply

dead center

so now that the flying nerf is in full affect and  the center map is dead. would this be a good opportunity to try a new map, or primitive plus or a new mod pack. just an idea no negative nancies.

Posted by alex 2 months ago

Replies (13)

Formatting
All Comments

alex 2 months ago

just thought i would bring up the conversation is all. the map has been dead with only 2 people from the high 20's that were on before the nerf

Gollem 2 months ago

But how many of those "Fresh Meats" are actually staying? In my opinion i think just a fresh restart with maybe a few new rules/mods to spice things up would be really fun....maybe add ORP or some sort of other offline raid protection, no flyer rule/mod, etc. Just kinda throwing ideas out there Reply

alex 2 months ago

we had orp before and it was way to buggy.

Chinlc 2 months ago

To Gollem's comment about the server being about 5ppl on on the afternoon, it was probably cuz its a weekday?

Also, my tribe was very active 4-5 man almost always on (team rocket) on the evening.

I know the server pre nerf was slow but it had a steady player and ppl still join ( i remember seeing a couple fresh meat msgs)

Lets see maybe 4-5 days? In case wildcard fixes the nerf to a suitable amount before we wipe the server to something new Reply

AllPerspicacity 2 months ago

I'm not sure why this is being brought up right after the nerf came out? Wildcard made it clear changes would occur. I only play on the center map, so it would suck to lose the only one I like over a short term obstacle we know is going to be adjusted/remedied shortly. Reply

Archimodes 2 months ago

Hmm, I thought for sure there would be some responses to this. I'm totally open to doing whatever the community wants to do! Reply

alex 2 months ago

there was only me and dave on most of the weekend lol

alex 2 months ago

so its been 3 to 7 players active since the patch. should we spice things up or wait and see what happens

UnashamedLoser 2 months ago

I just joined the Center Server 2 days ago, I'm a solo player though, first time playing on a public server as well as pvp server. I haven't ran into anyone yet, except for an angry whale that keeps trying to eat my raft >_< . I think a couple more mods would be fun and the extra load time wouldn't bother me... Reply

guardian 2 months ago

entire server is dead, and no admins. Time to move on i think Reply

Gollem 2 months ago

One reason I would like something new is cuz the Center server was dying/dead before the patch hit. I know that the few times i got on in the afternoon hours there were only about 5 people on, and that was the most i saw over several days Reply

Gollem 2 months ago

I would be down for a no flyer map, always wanted to have pvp with just land dinos Reply

alex 2 months ago

or a no flyer map Reply