Back to Threads
Next New Reply

Current s+/mod situation

I think by now most of us have figured out that our bases along with all supplies and equipment stored in the s+ storage has dissapeared

To be able to plan out how to deal with this issue could we be updated with the perposed course of action so we know what we need to do in the mean time 

Posted by Moe 3 weeks ago

Replies (25)

Formatting
All Comments

Moe 3 weeks ago

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

Oh, very good post. I'm going to try a few things with the guidance of that post...

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

No luck :(

Moe 3 weeks ago

no prob i suspect they will be working on an update the way the mod creator worded his post along with not offering a fix kinda makes me think its on his side and hes just trying to shift the gaze elsewere while he fixes it ....... idk though i thought there would be a fix much faster or information to be available either way 753,516 people use that mod so it should be fixed relatively soon ..... hopefully ...... maybe

HappyFarmer 3 weeks ago

Its pretty weird the S+ crops plots all disappeared but the species X were still there, like the game still thinks the structures are there just they went invisible

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

I think this is probably the time we should all come together and figure out if we want different things on FG.

A great example would be, do we want ARK's stock Offline Raid Protection (not ORP2!) which also inherently removes the ability to form alliances? Do we want the servers to be PvE with the ability to war against tribes with the war feature?

Nothing is off the table. I'll set it up however the community wants.

Also, to help combat yet another stupid glitch causing a cluster wipe, I'm more than happy to help people out. Free starter kits for the first week or two maybe? Lower prices / increased SP gain for the first bit? I'm open to ideas. Reply

Ixzod 3 weeks ago

I am really wanting to play today but I don't want to waste time if there is going to be a wipe coming. Can I get some insight on this?

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

There isn't really any information on that. If there's no fix, it'll likely be a wipe. We don't really know what's going on with S+ though.

Ixzod 3 weeks ago

Ok thank you.

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

Also, rules are totally open for change as well. I'm basically trying to convey that anything can change, nothing is off limits, and if there are things the community would like to try, suggest it. We can add as many polls as we would like to the thread(s).

Khan 3 weeks ago

everything still down, did we try to unistall all of the mods then re-installing them and roll the server back after the fix is in place?? hundreds of hours put into this, really dont want a wipe..... Reply

Bowac 3 weeks ago

khan everything was tried :(

Moe 3 weeks ago

so are we gonna wipe it or ? do i need to rebuild do i need to wait for wipe .......... its been 5 days of trying to keep things feed that i dont know are even gonna be there i think by now we have all come to terms with this issue we need too rip off the bandaid so to speak and get moving in whatever direction that works and admin sees fit

Moe 3 weeks ago

forgot to type the rest of what i was typing ....... not good at multitasking anyway the admin of the s+ mod is working on a fix

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/731604991/1290691302415027326/ Reply

Moe 3 weeks ago

ive been watching youtube and steam to try and find someone who knows what to do ......... getting close to figuring out that we are probably gonna have to wait for the s+ update ......... 258.38 to 258.41 appears to have been the start and the admin of s+ issues

Ixzod 3 weeks ago

I am not against the idea of a pve with the options of declaring war. I enjoy pvp but I hate when you get raided just so people can steal your resources. I like the idea of being able to label certain pens as passive pens and no one is allowed to kill your passive dinos. I just want to play and I really enjoy playing at fusion gaming. I only have limited time and my tribe mate has less then I do. I have yet to explore all of the center and was just getting built up enough to start exploring when this happened. Reply

Ixzod 3 weeks ago

Is it possible to roll the server back before everything disappeared. Just a thought I don't know if that is possible. Reply

Archimodes 3 weeks ago

Unfortunately, I've spent a giant portion of today trying to rollback and every time I do the objects still poof upon starting the server up :'(

Ixzod 3 weeks ago

I don't have any suggestions on how to fix this, but I would like to know because I have spent this week trying to gather polymer and cementing paste and metal to start building up my base and have been looking forward to it all day. And now everything is gone and all the time is wasted. I am not mad at you guys at all by the way but I am just stressing my fustrations. Reply

brando2594 6 days ago

Hey Archie, does that mean that you're stopping them for now or will there be a wipe or something? Reply

Ixzod 2 weeks ago

I have been busy all week. I just logged into the server and noticed nothing has changed. Is there any ideas on moving forward. Reply

Archimodes 2 weeks ago

There hasn't been any dialogue, therefor I'm just letting the servers lapse.

Kowalski a week ago

What happens when the lapse?